1.11.2012

Forests // Farmland


deepfreeze freefall
snow climb magnified in globular caskets
                                               while order prevails amid the 
                                                          swirling
                                         shifting                       lost                  little chaos.
an hour into the divided 
forests             and          farmland, stealing frozen frivolities and 
anxiously awaiting the thaw. 
a paralyzed panic is pressing against the breaks
slowing what was constant contact into a 
slovenly stall.




3 comments:

  1. Hiya, I am really glad I've found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossips and internet and this is really frustrating. A good blog with interesting content, {that is} what I need. Thanks for keeping this site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can't find it.
    B1 Bass Module

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been browsing online greater than three hours as of late, but I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It's beautiful price enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the internet will likely be much more helpful than ever before.
    Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot

    ReplyDelete