5.13.2009

Eminent // Domain

Marshmallows hang heavy looming over us declaring eminent domain on the newness and the sparkle of spring. It's as though winter heaves heavily, tears spilling, flooding all that is visible with her lamentable resignation. She's hanging her head and leaving behind a hollow novelty.


The ventriloquists beside me with their womanly shaped strings to pick demonstrate my own symphony to the tune of Mars Volta; My headphones allow for the world finally to be my stage. 

It's my adventure. 
It's my adversary.


If you aren't there then where do you go when my voice lifts and soars across the particle proliferated space? Is it not an arrow strait to your heart?


I, like man's best friend, wait in anticipation at the alarm of your speech.

1 comment:

  1. there's not much that surpasses the design raindrops make on a window. =]

    I like your blog miss carly <33

    ReplyDelete